Our games are played by millions of fans, spanning over a dozen platforms and languages. We are looking to expand our knowledge and improve service in the China region and are looking for candidates who can help us provide customer support for our Chinese-speaking users around the world. In addition, the candidate will be providing internal QA support for our award-winning products.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and native-level skills in the target language.
- Experience in translating both technical and non-technical information.
- Previous customer service or technical support experience for consumer products, and customer-service oriented attitude.
- Fast learner, must be able to pick up the technical workings of the processes.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Intermediate scripting skills a big plus (e.g. Python, PHP, C#)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with our internal team to QA builds.
- Translate public-facing materials ranging from in-game content and troubleshooting guides to partner messaging, from English into the target language.
- Answer customer questions via e-mail and web in the target language.
- Research and employ your knowledge of gaming and customer culture in the region you are supporting.
Think you’re the right person? Send your resume, website and/or work!